Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Amazing Race !

The Amazing Race finished last night...at least it didn't come down to a cab ride this time. I just think that's silly when you travel around the world and then lose because your cabbie took a wrong turn. I just couldn't stop watching this one, it's really put together pretty well. I also like that there isn't a "lot" of product placement and other commercial crap like there is on Survivor now.

The only disappointment was the location of the ending. It looked like just some random field in the middle of Dallas. Couldn't they have picked a place a little more extravigent or exciting....I mean they have 2 Emmy awards now, time to shell out some cash for the big finish.

I would like to see the behind the scenes stuff or somehow capture what the film crew has to go through to try and get all this stuff on camera. I'd also like to have them keep track of the days that they are away so we can identify with how long they are out there. Can't wait until next season, though ! I think Michelle and I would do well on this show....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only if you are "Colin" and plan on doing every stunt yourself. I'll stand at the bottom of the mountain and yell "you can do it" all you want, as long as I don't have to break a sweat! I'll support you!