Thursday, October 27, 2005

Exxon Mobil, Shell Post Record Profits

This makes me so friggin mad!! Hey, I'm all for making a buck, but the thought was that oil prices HAD to rise because the cost to get the oil to my gastank had risen too. Now, they come out with RECORD earnings and they have the gaul to say that it was thanks to the higher gas prices. What the F! Their PR teams better be getting ready to start spinning a "Yes, we made a lot of money, but we're donating XYZ millions to the victims of katrina, etc." and although their shareholders won't want to hear it, they should be saying that somewhere down the line, these costs are going to come back to bite into their earnings.

Of course, before i rant anymore...i'll have to check my mutual funds to see if they are part of my portfolios. haha - TK

No comments: